Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review of the Blogging To The Bank ebook

Most people know about weblogs, also known as blogs. What most people don't know is that you can make a nice income with a free blog.

I've been an online marketer for some time now, and not doing too bad. After hearing about how some people are making money with blogs, I needed to know what the fuss was all about. After all, I paid a decent amount of money to have my website, onlinefortunes.biz, built. These people are earning an income with a FREE blog
!

I did some research and found out that, with the possible exception being "Bloggers Guide To Profits", there were no quality information products with solid content about making money with blogs. I purchased the "Bloggers Guide To Profits" ebook and actually made some money. Not a lot, but it was worth the effort I put into it. Considering most of my time and effort goes into my website the blogs did okay.



Then I ran into "Blogging To The Bank" by Rob Benwell.

I immediately bought a copy and read the whole thing the same night. What I liked right away was the tone in which the book was written. This guy isn't a "guru" (although I know you're going to hear a lot about him and this ebook), so he doesn't talk "down" on you. He's really down to earth. A lot of the info was familiar territory for me because of the knowledge I got from the "Bloggers Guide To Profit" ebook. Yet I read a few things that made me ask myself: Why didn't I think of that? My blogs were already making me great affiliate profits, but I wasn't tapping into their full potential. There were topics that weren't covered (or not extensive enough) in the first ebook.


Topics like: researching and selecting a (niche) market to start off, effectively creating and placing ads on your blog and easy ways to get content.
But the chapters that impressed me the most were "Blogging SEO tips" (most people think effective Search Engine Optimization is difficult, but it's NOT) and "How to flood your blog with targeted traffic". I believe that anybody that wants to make money online (with blogs or otherwise) should know these powerful tips. Most programs or ebooks tell you about SEO but the detail in which Rob explains this, makes it no harder than following step by step instructions. The same goes for getting traffic: Plenty of info out there, but targeted traffic is not always that easy to come by.
Rob explains a few solid methods of getting targeted traffic to your blog quickly and easily. The results I got from these tips were astounding. I even applied them to my website and watched my traffic turn into targeted visitors.

The affiliate profits from my blog are now more than my website sales. Way more. And I'm confident that anybody can do this, if they can follow easy step by step instructions. I highly recommend "Blogging To The Bank" for making a solid income without any hard work. Of course there's some work involved, but like the rich say: The trick is to work smart, not hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages